Friday, June 15, 2012

Wargames Con 2012 Mantis Warriors Army

Hey guys, Wargames Con is just one week away OMG! Here is the list I plan on taking to the two day, seven game, 2000pt GT next weekend. I have no illusions of going all the way, I just hope I get 7 good games against 7 opponents I've never played before!

HQ
Kahn
Cassius

ELITES
Assault Terminators*5; th/sh*3, lc*2
Land Raider Redeemer; ex armor, multi-melta

Sterngaurd*5; combi-plasma*2, plasma gun
Razorback; twin-plasma gun, lascannon, dozer blade

TROOPS
Tactical Squad; power fist, combi-melta, melta gun, multi-melta
Rhino

Tactical Squad; power fist, combi-melta, melta gun, multi-melta
Rhino

Scouts*10; Telion, heavy bolter

Scouts*5; combi-melta, melta bomb

FAST ATTACK
Land Speeder Storm; multi-melta

Stormtalon Gunship; twin-assault cannon, twin-heavy bolter

Attack Bike; multii-melta

So this list isn't anything too crazy, just my typical Kahn army (three Special Characters lol) with lots of units designed to Outflank and hit hard with shooting and decent combat. The Mission Format for all 7 games will be three equally weighted objectives: two from the book and one random one (table quarters, kill HQ exc.). I'm mostly looking forward to using the Stormtalon and Telion; my most recent editions to the army.





~the best part is that I only have one mode model left to paint!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent army the figures and the carry tray look great. Well done on having this force complete for the tourny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to have time to repaint the display board to match the bases? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man the army looks phenominally good all together like that.

    Great work, I wish we could have a game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I really do love all your lists.

    ReplyDelete