Monday, June 25, 2012

Wargames Con 2012


Wargames Con 2012 is in the books! and boy do I feel like shit but smiling :)


I had an unbelievably awesome time this weekend playing 10 games in 3 days (which is insane). That many games is as much of a mental gauntlet as it is physical. My body is completely spent~insomnia, multiple different muscles all over by body are stiff and sore, I am physically ill and at one point I totally puked lol. 

The 40K GT boasted 150 players, out of which I finished 18th overall with a record of 4W-1T-2L. Extremely happy with that showing with my Kahn list. Played 7 great people from 7 different cites: Kansas, Mississippi, Colorado, Toronto, Dallas, Wichita Falls, and Austin. Pretty sweet spread which I think speaks very highly about the quality of the event that the BoLS guys hosted and all the networking that they do.

I will post battle reports at some point this week, but here are most pics from the Con its self. Enjoy.










 narrative tables
 tower of tzeentch










 after hours in the hotel


No comments:

Post a Comment